Sergey and Liena Zakharchuck
Sergey and Lena Zakharchuk;
Egor 17, Victoria 10, Sofia 9, Alexander 7, Michael 5, Pavel 3
Years in service: Continuously since 1998, and in Kontaktmission since 2008. A total of 19 years.
Phone: +38066 431 65 45
Poltava region, Ukraine.
In particular, the pastor of the church in Novye Sanzhary.
Teacher at the CES. (Kremenchuk)
About their Mission:
1. Teaching the whole mission block in the Kremenchug Evangelical Seminary (CES): it is: Evangelism, Discipleship / Mentoring, Small Groups, Purpose-oriented Church, Missiology, Church Planting, Mission History, Internal Church Training.
2. Teaching at the Missionary Training Center: Evangelism. Intrachurch teaching - Discipleship. Small groups. Church Planting. Each session takes place in different places, it can be both the territory of Ukraine and beyond. At one session one subject is studied - 26 academic hours and more than 30 hours of practice on the subject. During the session, he teaches the subject every day for 4-6 hours, and after lectures, with students go or go to people and practice the material studied.
3. Academic Dean in the Missionary Training Center: Sergey's responsibility include: Developing the whole curriculum: subjects, curriculum, academic load, the selection of teachers, the selection of the venue for the session. Evaluation in the final list for which a diploma is issued.
4. Deputy regional presbyter for work with departments of ministries. In Poltava oblast there are 12 departments of ministries, 73 churches, 3300 members of the church: Children's. Youth. Male. Female. Family. Education. Evangelism. ONC. Mission. Musical. Social. Informational. In each department there is a responsible one, Sergei's task is to select the responsible for each department. Further, he helps them to develop the department and through the department to help those responsible for these services in the churches. Holds and participates in regional conferences on various ministries. Develops a strategy for the strengthening and development of the Poltava region, together with the regional presbyter.
1. Wisdom in the distribution of time.
2. Expansion of housing for the family.
3. Preparation of assistants in the ministry and the transfer of services to other brothers.
4. Financial provision of the family.
Send them a note
Sign up for the Newsletter
Would you like to know about upcoming events or hear news about our ministries? The best way to keep up to date is through our signing up for the church newsletter right in your inbox. Sign up today!